Friday, February 21, 2014


It was always "you are pretty to me" 

I needed to be "pretty with you" 

It's about together. 

It's about a common goal identified.

It's about a common goal worked towards. 

It's about both parties contributing. 

Doing things together. 

Seeing needs in each other 

AND others,

and doing what WE can to fix it.

It's about not running from issues.

Its about supporting one another.

About never feeling like one does all the leaning.

It's about planning for a future.

With both sides having input. 

Adjusting the plans so that everyone feels like they are a part of it. 

It's about your way - and my way - and all about it all being merged together for it to be OUR way.

And realizing that OUR way may look completely different that either of us expected. 

Hmmmmm. 

Guess what I'm getting to?

We never worked together for anything.........

And that's part of what happened. 

Of course this is only my side and a very wise OLD man told me this

There is my side of the story
There is your side of the story
Both are right from your perspective,
But the real true story falls somewhere in between. 





No comments: