Wednesday, November 20, 2013

be still my heart......


She's 20. He's 8. 

My daughter. Crusty Old Guy's Grandson. 

He wanted to hang with Miss T at the art market and, of course, Miss T was completely ok with that.

He's easy to have around. 

And My spot for the market was his favorite.
Right under the VERY easy to climb crepe myrtle tree. 

Took him seconds to be headed up that tree. 

Oh and he happens to LOVE Abby. 

Her caption from the instagram post  above was 
"He shared his candy cane and we became best friends"





She's a beautiful young adult.

But still has the playful heart of a child. 

So when he climbed that tree. 

She simply climbed on up too. 

And we all laughed and smiled and teased one another. 

And simply had a beautiful time. 



My life is so freaking FULL of absolutely beautiful moments. 

And now I take the time to absorb them. 

To really LIVE them.

AND be THANKFUL for them.

Then try so hard to record them. 

See - the recording is important. 
We are quite human. 
We will forget.
Unless we give ourselves the means to remember. 

So here - I've recorded a beautiful three hours. 
of people who love one another. 
and how they laughed and played and built memories. 
on a damp cold day in November 2013. 

and in these moments we ALL were really 
LIVING AND LOVING. 

and that 
my friends
is a beautiful thing. 

No comments: