Wednesday, August 20, 2014

There are no clear paths .....


dead.

really?

I think not.

Sure those things in the picture have finished their current season.

But they are far from dead.

Each one of those little "balls" contains seeds

100's of them.

Just waiting for the conditions to be right.

They need the weather to cycle - hot -cold - rain - dry

They may need help - a bird to scatter the seed. 

Maybe just the right breeze.

But again - in the spring - life will emerge from those things you just called dead.

dead

really?

I think not. 

I'm not dead either. 

and i am not ready to give up on the arrival of spring. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the time today to read every single post in this blog again. I have been crying ever since I did. 
Every word here was written from my perspective - uncensored  - over a long time. Only in the reading of it as a whole story is the truth visible to me. 

a wise man once told me ---

there is your side of the story
there is the other side of the story
the real story lies somewhere between the two. 

problem is - in the silence there is no story told. 



1 comment:

Kyra said...

Beautiful. It reminds me of these words that have been swirling around my head today:

And don't think the garden loses its ecstasy in winter. It's quiet, but the roots are down there riotous.

- Rumi