Monday, October 28, 2013

Wow ----

I saw this on Facebook 

It resonated.

It is where I am finding myself.

More and more often. 

I have had bad reactions to some things

I've had good reactions too. 

But every day I find myself learning to regain control of where I want to be

Instead of going where I used to go

This is a very good thing. 

Not one person observed Saturday for what it was to me.

Just me. 

I remember every year. 

I used to expect others to remember too. 

Now that I am seeing things from a better perspective.

There were no expectations to be fell short of. 

So that means, my feelings were not hurt. 

17 years. 

It was life changing

It left me scarred

It tried again in 2010

It again left me scarred. 

It did not win

It will not win. 

Cancer sucks -- but it cannot suck me dry. 


No comments: