Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jacob and the Angel

I'm preparing to lead a study about children of the Holocaust with the youth of our church. In reading and studying, a thought (lesson) has come to me.

Jacob fought the angel thru the night. Not knowing what, why, or who he was fighting. But in the process he received the blessing. And his injury from the struggle stayed with him as a reminder of the blessing.

I'm reading tonight and struggling with the adrenal fatigue that rears its head fairly often since my own cancer fight.

I see the fatigue as frustrating.

In almost dying from cancer, I learned how to really live.

Maybe my fatigue is a part of my blessing. A reminder that I did live and can continue to embrace this beautiful life I have found.

Changes things when you look at it that way.

You know what .....

I have a beautiful life and I really am determined to openly accept this blessing.

Much lov

No comments: