Thursday, May 15, 2014

things ....


I hired a painter four years ago to paint my house. 

I paid him on time when he gave me a partial bill. 

The painter left my job one day. 

Hasn't been back. 

Why? 

Because THE MAN AT MY ADDRESS told him he didn't know how we were going to pay him. 

I had the money put aside. 

The MAN AT MY ADDRESS worked with his friend many many late nights. 

Said there was nothing to do at OUR house. 

All the time I paid someone to cut grass.

I had someone trim trees.

I had someone help take down buildings that needed it. 

And the damned house STILL needs painting. 

Oh but - he will get to it. 

And he will get to helping put money back.

And he will get to .....

And he will get to .......

And he will get to .......

and I am so very sorry -------

but I am fresh out of patience. 

I borrowed money to pay off debt.

I took control of bills in order to pay them off.

I pay regularly against medical debt - mine and the children. 

I'm helping pay for college for both girls - me and their student loans.

I put money back for this - for that - for the other. 

I had the money put back for painting the house. 

The damned house still needs painting. 

but he will get to it. 

Yes - I am very angry today -

I love that house. 

But there's nothing to do there.

How do you eventually get around to doing anything, when there is nothing to do? 



No comments: