Tuesday, May 27, 2014

in his honor.........



Memorial Day Weekend Glimpses from my daughter's facebook. 

Fort Benning

Columbus, Georgia



Molly, Dad, Abby

They had a great trip. 

The girls told me "ALL" about it. 

I am so glad both girls were able to go with their dad. 

I so hope that continues. 


Why Fort Benning? 

Because the man above was being honored with a paver there. 

He served as a combat medic in Korea. 

And Georgia Army National Guard  for years after.

The girls told me about the stories GrandDaddy told them through the day. 


Charles - Alan
Lynda - GrandMother - GrandDaddy - Jackie (Alan's Wife) - John

All four of the children there - that is a beautiful thing. 


SFC Columbus Herbert Atkinson

Thank you for your service.
We love you so much. 




To all of our armed forces.
To all of our Public Safety personnel

THANK YOU.

No comments: