Friday, July 11, 2014

21

So this little girl
with a heart of gold


turned 21

yes, I now have two adult children

that one above 

she's the baby

the softball princess

funny
sweet
kind
loving
smart

I could go on and on and on

what she really is 


my heart

and on a sweet July evening


that ended with a sunset like this

we celebrated her



there was a public humiliation that included her version of a dance

and a wonderful dinner that included her big sister and hubby 

her dad and myself

and her bestie childhood buddy

that dinner included love 

stories

wit 

loads of laughter

including me completely losing it

you know 

that thing that really is not that funny

but strikes you 

and you 

CAN"T

STOP 

LAUGHING

I laughed until I could not breathe
tears rolled down my cheeks
and yes - I almost peed my pants. 

that laughter was so good for me

has not happened in such a long time with these two monsters


Happy Birthday Softball Princess

I love you

********************************************
that last picture is very telling really.

quotes from last night

"look at my eyebrows, I'm supposed to be a redhead"

"Why did you order so much food"

"you have to love me, but it's easy 'cause I'm cute and funny"

and the quote represented by the picture

"It's ok, I grabbed Abby's butt"

?!?!?! SISTERS!?!?!?

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

No comments: