Thursday, September 26, 2013

Home ------

 your home can become a powerful catalyst for your dreams. When we stir up the energy that's floating around in your home and show you how to invite more of the good stuff in, you'll start to see beautiful change reflected back to you.  
                                                                                                                                               from the FaeSoul blog


I have always said my home was "Lived in"

But reality is - my house is FULL of crap I no longer need. 

And if I'm honest with myself --- stuff I never needed. 

And if I'm even more honest - Stuff I never really even wanted - but gathered to fill some empty hole in me soul. 

Then there is stuff I was given and felt guilty about giving away or selling. 

NOW ------ ALL THAT SHIT  stuff is just overwhelming. 

Also - when I come home there is darkness. AND there is silence. 

So my home is dark and silent and overwhelming. And lots of times I want to  avoid being there.

There - I said it. 

Now ---- time to fix it. 

I have been decluttering slowly for many years - much like paying off debt. 

It's time to start doing this differently. 

So - I'm really hoping that my stuff is just what some people are looking for. 

Look out OCTOBER 19 

Yard sale at Jones Chapel UMC Family life Center.

I'm bringing a dang trailer load. 













No comments: