Monday, March 9, 2015

A line up of Favorites.

I've been taking pictures with my phone and a small point and shoot camera for a long time. 

Crusty Old Guy gave me a nice camera for Christmas.

I love it and I am still learning how to use it. 

I have to say - these are some of my favorite shots so far. 

I have even had some of my customers talk about having prints of these done to frame.

Maybe. 

Most are sunrises and sunsets.

But a few new detail shots have slipped into this mix. 

There is no purpose to this post except to share moments in time that I found worthy of capture.



1 - Squirrel - he's just cute. 



2 - A grainy silhouette of a sweetgum ball -- we made ornaments from these one year when the girls were small. 



3 - Crusty Old Guy likes the contrails in this one. I like the wave looking cloud formations.


4 - This is kind of moody to me, but may be among my top ten pictures ever. 


5 - A classic car instrument panel. 
This one is a definite print one.
Just because you cannot go wrong with graphic vintage car views, especially in red and white.



6 - All the makings of a heart.
And a capture of a moment when I felt amazing and sure about things.
But my God was it cold as I found myself on my knees on that bridge that morning. 



7 - I stood in the rain to get this shot. 
I could see that it was going to be a great evening for the sunset. 
I grabbed my camera and out the door I went yelling over my shoulder

"Sunset - be back in a bit"



8 - More classic car details. 

This may be a set ......



9 - Oh the colors in God's paintbox. 



10 - Another golden moment.



11 - This reflective image.
It was COLD for this one too. 




12 - And this one is quite possibly my favorite so far.

It's fun to be capturing these moments in such a way. 

I'm celebrating life's details and I find myself looking through the galleries on my laptop and smiling as I remember the moment I took each one. 

Do you have a favorite among these? 

Please - if you do - let me know.

Have a wonderful day. 


No comments: