Friday, January 30, 2015

unconventional ---- for a baby


So we are getting a new little one in our crew.

This baby will be LOVED by so many. 

I normally would jump right on a crochet blanket, but Grandma crochets too.

So I will be doing a cross stitch piece. 

I have these three on the bubble. 

Please please vote for your favorite. 


Baby Deer - name will be "carved in the wall above and to the left of the deer. (such a sweet picture)


Forest Friends - name either in the sky to the right of the eagle (my preference)  or in the waves of the stream. (I really love the face on that beaver and the wolf pup is beautiful) 



Autumn solitude - name will be "carved" in the trunk of the tree. (Fall is my favorite time of the year) 


we do not know what we are getting. 

So I have chosen what I think are fairly  gender neutral. 

This will not be a typical birth record thing, but the name will be added as indicated in the description of each. 

Help --- I keep shuffling and these are BIG pieces so I need to quit procrastinating.

These are all Patterns from www.mysticstitch.com

Detailed full cross stitch patterns around 300x350 stitches. 

I am SOOOOOO excited about this little one. 





1 comment:

Kim Nolan said...

I like the middle one best but they all are lovely.